We have tons of books at the house, and you will find many of the following titles there. If you'd like to start some armchair traveling today, here are some of our favorites.
- Culture Shock! France: A Survival Guide to Customs and Etiquette (Culture Shock! France)
- French or Foe?: Getting the Most Out of Visiting, Living and Working in France
- Savoir-Flair: 211 Tips for Enjoying France and the French
- Sixty Million Frenchmen Can't Be Wrong: Why We Love France but Not the French
- Paris to the Moon
- A Year in Provence (Vintage Departures)
- Encore Provence: New Adventures in the South of France (Vintage Departures)
- A Dog's Life (Vintage)
- Hotel Pastis: A Novel of Provence (Vintage)
Authors who have made our home theirs for awhile
We write books… and, it turns out, so do other people who have made our home theirs for awhile! Check out these authors with Carcès connections… and, yes, Margaret Atwood finished a novel while staying chez nous.